Saturday, February 5, 2011

FYR™ Rising Stars--Winners don't make excuses, they execute!

I love to celebrate people and the people I will mention here today ought to be celebrated. When I started FYR a few years back, I was doing it to keep myself accountable and also to reach out to anyone who wanted to take part in my journey. I had hoped that word about the lifestyle would spread like FIRE(FYR) but never really thought of what that day would look like. Now I get emails from every corner of  the world, from people who want to love themselves a little differently. Nothing brings me more joy than to hear about their successes. Here is one success story from early this year:

Ms. Anu Goretti after her 21-day FYR detox
Ms. Anu Goretti is an FYR success story and you can read her personal testimony, and a host of many others, in the FYR lifestyle ebook available for sale now. You can also follow her on her blog at: www.prgoretti.wordpress.com

Our first rising star is Ms. Jennifer Omolu, who made her very first smoothie yesterday and has begun her FYR journey to loving herself a little differently. You see, I am very proud of her because the first time for anything worthwhile is always special and should be celebrated. She made a decision and executed it. Go Jenny!
Jennifer omolu
Jennifer drinking her first smoothie, YUM!

Another person we are celebrating today is Ms. Petronille Mahop. She not only has begun to love herself a little differently by adopting the FYR lifestyle but has started her own blog: www.beinggoodtome.blogspot.com to talk about her journey.

A photo of Ms. Petronille and her beautiful daughter, Manuella. 

Our final celebrity for today is my very own bundle of joy, 5 month old baby Ricky who had his first green food (sweet peas), and loved it!

Doesn't that look yummy?


...the debut of baby Ricky as one of the very first FYR Kids

Please feel free to share your recipes, photos and success stories so that we can feature it on the site. Remember no success is too small!

Drink and eat to your health, you'll thank me later!

B

4 comments:

  1. Haha Lady B,

    It is a new year...and it will be great. Making some changes to the entire family dietary lifestyle. Who knows, Manuella might just be the next FRY kid :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Bern for reassuring me(already thanking you):) I am soooo loving it.
    Merci 1fois d+.
    Jennifer Omolu

    ReplyDelete