|George & Camilla (One of my favorite pictures of these two)|
How will you spend your Valentine's day? Are you one of those people who show their love everyday and don't feel that one day should be solely dedicated to 'Lovers' or are you going to jump into the band wagon of those willing to pour enormous sums of money into this capitalist frenzy known as Valentine's day? Whichever one you are, do what feels right for you and follow your beliefs, it is one more day in which you are alive so be HAPPY in it! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to all the lovers out there.....
|Colleen & Dan (What woman wouldn't love to be kissed on top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris?)|
For Those of You with Significant Others:
1. Go out on a date or better yet set up date night at home if money is tight.
2. Do something fun together, what do you enjoy doing together? hiking, pottery painting, etc do something out of the ordinary.
3. Write each other a love letter, a poem, a note, a massage, a foot rub, do the dishes, take out trash: love is in the details, it's usually the very small things that count the most (check out some of my mushy-lovey-dovey poetry at www.authorsden.com/berniceangoh or better yet get a copy of my book 'When a Woman Loves a Man' )
Click Here: BUY 'WHEN A WOMAN LOVES A MAN'
|Irene & David (Such infectious smiles too)|
For Those Who are Single:
1. Love yourself, pamper yourself, go to a spa or give yourself some TLC treatment at home
|Maureen Lermer Photography "Bubble Bath"|
2. Talk to an old friend, go out for tea with a friend or go by yourself, enjoy being single!
3. Be your own best valentine, write a love letter to yourself and spoil yourself rotten like no one else can
4. Do some work around the house, paint, read, dance...
|What a man can do a woman too can do, EVEN BETTER!|
5. If you have children it gets even better, who says your children can't be your little Valentines?
|Had to steal this picture of my friend, Maureen and one of her 3 children, Malaika|
|Maureen & her daughter, Malaika: "GIRL TIME"|
Here is a poem I wrote for my daughter several years ago (well, now I have revised it and included my son):
|My little Valentines, Nina & Ricky: I was so happy to have captured this cute moment :)|
She/He came neither with a bow nor an arrow
yet she/he cut right through me
with her/his very first cry.
Copyright © 2008-2012 by Bernice Angoh
For Those Who are Broken-Hearted:
1. Cry, it always works. The end of a relationship is like a death, you have to go through all the stages, don't fight it. But remember that you will be happy again, oh YES! even if you don't believe it this moment.
2. Get a copy of 'Lemonade Street', a collection of bitter-sweet love poems. You will thank me later for this. Click Here: BUY 'LEMONADE STREET'
3. Be your best Valentine ever, spoil yourself rotten!
|Maureen Lermer Photography "CANDLELIGHT"|