Monday, October 17, 2011

Yvette Odom, Week 2

The week has flown by but not without great news. Remember I told you I will be giving you updates of Yvette's FYR journey? Okay drum roll please !!!!!!!! You will be happy to know that after 7 days on the FYR program Ms. Odom has dropped 5 pounds! I was very excited for her as we watched the scale go down, down, down :)

She is more motivated than ever and before I write down her struggles and triumphs from the past week, I want to add that she consciously works out every morning as well. We text each other every morning and then wake up to exercise. You can do that too, set a time to consciously wake up and exercise. The time Yvette and I decided is 6:00am every morning. As you know I have two kids including a one year old who wakes up at night but no matter how tired I am I still push myself to get up because I made a commitment to myself and I hate letting myself down. So if I can do it, you can do it too. Yvette is doing it and so can you! I know you can!

YVETTE's NOTES:

Week 1 recap
Challenges
 gas
Multiple bathroom trips

Solutions
Alkaline water, smaller meals, no skipped snacks, increased exercise & general activity in the morning

Benefits
Increased energy, less stiffness, feel better during the day & better sleep at night

Other unexpected advantages
Feeling good all day & loss 5lbs the first week, nails & skin looks healthier already.

Next weeks goals
Lose 5-7lbs
Better food planning & organization
To increase flexibility during exercise





Are you ready to join the FYR clan? email me bernice4fyr@gmail.com


My Raw-vegan apple pie

Raw-vegan apple pie



Recipe coming soon...





EAT AND DRINK TO YOUR HEALTH, YOU'LL THANK ME LATER.

No comments:

Post a Comment