Sunday, March 22, 2015

My PALEO Grubs

It's good to be back to FYR, time away has has been extremely productive and exciting. Hope  you've all been doing great as well.

I decided to try the PALEO way of eating for a little while and I have been enjoying it so far. I decided to take a break from my projects to tease your eyes with some delicious food:

Pan-seared Tilapia and baked Asparagus
 Pan-seared Tilapia

I use bragg's 24-herbs blend for my fish, it's that simple, I don't have to add anything else except maybe a sprinkle of salt. 1 tsp of coconut oil on medium heat and fish should be done in about 10 minutes.

Baked Asparagus:

Cut off woody end of asparagus,
Sprinkle asparagus with salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil
Bake at 425 degree for 20 minutes.
Cayenne pepper dusted Mango and almond slices (great snack)

I felt like eating something that resembles our meals back home: Spinach and turkey with boiled ripe plantains

Delectable Green Smoothie



Be Healthy, Be Happy, Be Unstoppable


Quotes to Remember:



REMEMBER TO EAT AND DRINK TO YOUR HEALTH

No comments:

Post a Comment