Thursday, October 14, 2010

Resurrection of FYR

Wao! it's been almost a year since I last posted on this blog and I know you all have been wondering where the heck I was. I am a proud mama of two now, yup, just had my baby boy on August 26th, handsome, healthy, young man! During my pregnancy, the first three months were filled with Day sickness--not morning sickness-- so I could not even post here at all, I was sick like a dog (well worth it :-). Anyway I will tell you the story sometime later. Just wanted you all to know I am back and once I'm done breastfeeding, I will be going through a weight loss plan to lose the etxra pounds I gained while pregnant, so stay posted just in case you want to join me,lol. For now enjoy this video of my 7 year old daughter making her favorite breakfast smoothie. Also feel free to visit our older posts from the previous year ( 2009)there's lots of information to digest while waiting. Here's Nina!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FRdWfTOxVw

xoxo

B

No comments:

Post a Comment