Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 36 (30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge)

My RAW-mazing COLESLAW


YOU MUST TRY THIS!

I think I outdid myself today with this recipe. I hope you all love it. I made a big batch so I have leftovers for tomorrow.
Ingredients:
1.5 cups of green cabbage, thinly sliced
1 cup of purple cabbage, thinly sliced
6 medium sized organic carrots, 3 grated, 3 julienned (or all grated)
1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
2 organic apples, chopped
Mix all in a bowl and set aside.
Dressing:
2 cups of almonds, soaked overnight
1/4 cup of agave or raw honey (I like and used agave with this one)
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp dried mustard powder
1.5 cups of olive oil
1/4 cup coconut oil
juice of 1 lemon
juice of 1-2 oranges
Process in blender until smooth. Pour over veggies and toss.
warning:WILDLY DELICIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment