Sunday, November 8, 2009

DAY 42 My extra virgin Piña colada


EXTRA VIRGIN PINA COLADA
Ingredients:
1 cup coconut water
Juice of 1 lemon
1 Tbsp agave nectar
8 0z frozen pineapple
2 Tbsp coconut butter
pinch of salt

Blend and enjoy!

RAW WHITE CHOCOLATE in all its glory....

Okay, I always said if I could make raw/vegan white chocolate then I would be sold on the raw food lifestyle, yes I CAN! The secret ingredient for white chocolate lovers like me is raw cacao butter...AMAZING STUFF!!!!!! For this I just used equal parts of cashews, agave, cacao butter and 1 tsp of Lacuma powder. I got this recipe off http://www.thesunnyrawkitchen.blogspot.com/


RAW NOT-NESTLE CRUNCH BAR
Then to tweak it some more I used half of my batch and added some raw cacao bliss and some crushed walnuts, okay people why on earth (even if you're not a raw/vegan) would you not want to eat guilty-free deserts??????????????????????????????????? This came out so great and fooled everyone who tried it. It tasted like a Nestle Crunch bar, except that it is a healthier choice. Try any raw desert and you will never miss the other kind.

Tomorrow I will unveil my raspberry white chocolate pie. It is sitting pretty in the freezer for a little while. Thank God for His bounties. RAW IS FABULOUS.

~B

No comments:

Post a Comment